Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Package of Love


Haley showing off her new hats and glasses
Since Wednesday of last week, no one at ILE received any mail.  I was selfishly hoping to receive some birthday cards, so I was a little sad that no one delivered the mail.  Today I walked into the student mail room to find a jackpot!  This was a great way to start the day.  I had 4 birthday cards and looked down to see that there was a package with my name on it as well.  I was so excited because we rarely ever get packages.  I picked it up and ran out to show Matt.  He was excited too.  He ripped it open and we could not even go through it all to find what treasures were sent to us by our friends Jim and Donna.  I took the box with me to class and unloaded it all on my desk.  In the box was several packages of M&Ms, cookies, gum, cds, a visor, sunglasses and teddy bear for Haley, a sweet card, and tonse of Crystal Lite type packages.  This was such a special package to receive, and we know that it was sent with lots of love!

1 comment:

Donna said...

The pictures of little Haley are so precious! So glad you liked everything! We also tucked our love and best wishes inside. Keep smiling because God loves you and we love you!!