Friday, February 11, 2011

Like mother, Like Daughter. Friday night fun night

Last week, Matt and I decided we would go for a date tonight and get someone to watch Haley. Well, last night, Haley slept very poorly and had two new teeth this morning. I felt in her mouth that two more are coming shortly. Matt and I know how mean and grumpy Haley can be when her mouth hurts, so we decided to not leave her with a new person and the three of us would just go out to eat together.

After playing at the park a while, we came home to change and told Haley to be a good girl because we were going to the mall. She smiled big and said MALL! Haley was so sweet and well behaved all the way to the mall, even though the lid on her milk cup wasn't put on good and she had more milk on her shirt than in her belly. At the mall, I got a long awaited Spicy Chicken sandwich and Matt and Haley shared Taco Bell. Haley ate all of her food and we got Frosty's (I got my own and Haley and Matt shared). With each bite she smiled and danced a little bit. A few times she even clapped her hands.

After indulging oursleves in grease and chocolate, we walked into a few stores in the mall before walking home. One store was a shoe store and if I picked up a shoe that I liked she would shake her head and say YES! She loves shoes, just like her mommy.

Matt always tells people that Haley got all of her personality from me. Evidently that includes the love of malls, shoes and frosties. I love that little girl! She never ceases to make me laugh.

No comments: