Friday, February 25, 2011

Games

This week in my language class, we talked about children's games.  For our presentations, we were required to teach about some games, and we played several of them.  You may be thinking, "How can children's games benefit the growth of Hid Kingdom?"  True, no game is going to bring salvation to anyone, but a game can be the start of a great relationship.  We learned valuable words for playing card games and dice games.  Our teacher did not know many of the words, so we had to research and find them for ourselves.  I'm so excited that I have a new vocabulary in which I can use to teach kids some games and begin great relationships.  Also this week we learned many games that are common here in Central America.  I'm thankful to have learned this.

No comments: