Monday, July 11, 2011

Proud of Matt

In many things, Matt and I are ver similar.  We laugh at the same things, enjoy the same shows on TV, have similar interests etc.  However, one way we are very different is how we learn Spanish.  I love language learning, and the process is somewhat easy to me, at least in comparason to others.  Matt, on the other hand, hates learning languages.  It does not come easy to him at all.  In fact, usually after many hours of studying he is happy with and 80.  80 is not bad at all, but he always gets frustrated when he feels like he knows the material very well, and doesn't do as well on a test as he hoped.  Today, however, Matt received his grammar test and received a 23/20.  More than 100%.  Wow!!  Maritza, who has been his teacher for 2 trimesters and his tutor for one was bragging on him because she knows how hard he works.  I thought I would brag on him too.  Good Job, Matt!

No comments: