Thursday, November 10, 2011

Our Newest Family Member

We have a new family member.  She ways about 11 pounds and has blonde hair.  She was a gift to us.  Her name is Tibbie.  She comes from a champion line.  She and Haley love each other.  Many times it is interesting to have a toddler and puppy at the house.

The other day when I was at the hospital with my mom, Tibbie peed in the floor.  As soon as she did that, Haley pulled down her pants and peed in the floor.  When Matt told her she couldn't pee in the floor, she looked at him with a confused look and said, "Tibbie peed floor first."

The kids here at Casa love Tibbie here too.  They are always wanting to play with her during play time.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was so funny, but I'm glad I didn't have to clean it up! I could laugh and laugh with no consequences!!

Tammy Kazmierczak
SBRCC