Monday, September 22, 2008

TRUST

Recently Nicole and I have made a very important decision. We have decided to start our ministry this next August.  We will be going  to Costa Rica for 8 months of language school learning Spanish. Please pray for me during language school because God did not gift me with the gift to learn languages. As of right now we have no support, but I know that it will come because God has always blessed us. Please pray for me and Nicole as we get ready to move to Honduras. We are so excited about starting this children's home. I know that God will do amazing things through these girls. I have learned recently to trust God. It is hard not to just want to do it myself. Please continually pray for our ministry because I know the devil will attack us, because God has amazing plans for this ministry.

In Christ
Matt Fitzgerald

No comments: