Sunday, August 14, 2011

Xinia

One of the friends I have made during my time here is the secretary at ILE named Xinia.  I didn't get to know her until this trimester.  Xinia and I did zumba together, and well, lets just say she is about as good of a dancer as me.  For those of you her don't know me super well, I can't dance at all.  Luckily this was just for exercise.  Xinia and I were always at the back of the class laughing and making each other laugh.  Over the semester, she became a friend of mine that I talked to everyday.  She told me at graduation, she had never gotten close to the students before, and that she was really going to miss me.  We loved to joke and be silly together.  Xinia is one of the people here in CR that I am going to miss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you must be very easy to become friends with, it seems you have made many in your fast busy year there. You will cherish those friendships even more as you grow older when there is time to do more remembering and not so much doing. I am so excited for you to begin your work with your parents and to be able to read about yet another person doing the work that has grown to mean a lot to me. linda