Wednesday, March 23, 2011

FREE COSTA RICAN COFFEE


We love sharing with people about our ministry.  It brings us joy to share with you our triumphs, and comfort to share with you our trials.  Also, we would love to hear more o your thoughts.  We are so encouraged when people respond to our thoughts with words of encouragement or funny stories that relate to our life stories.  It makes us feel a little closer to home when we hear from you.  Therefore, we are going to do a drawing for you to receive a bag of fresh Costa Rican coffee from the BRIT coffee plantation.  Here is how you can enter the drawing:

1.  Read our blog.
2.  Make a comment about it either on the blog or on facebook
3.  Continue commenting because I will put each comment into a drawing.

We will do the drawing aftter there have been 1,000 new page views or May 1 (whichever comes first).  Thank you for reading our blog, but thank you even more for praying for our ministry.

2 comments:

kristycho said...

does this mean we're planning a trip to buy Cafe Britt? :-)

Anonymous said...

I just love reading your blogg and glad you do like to hear stories that relate to your lifes experiences, Many times the things you talk about remind me of things that I have had happen. I'll try to remember to relate more of them in my comments. I think the plants or trees in yesterdays posts were just beautiful. If I understood what you said about them are they kind that you sold in the USA in pots but grown in that area they become so large they are trees? linda