Monday, May 25, 2009

Less than two months

It is less than two months before little Haley Grace is due to make her debut into this world. I am getting very excited to meet her. Right now we are in the process of getting her room ready to welcome her home. I am thankful that this baby is going to be born into parents with so much love for each other, and this child will never have to fewr that her mommy and daddy are going to split up. She is also going to be born in a family where she hears daily how loved she is by her family and by God.

Dear Lord,

please continue to form Haley so that she will be born to be healthy. Give me and Matt the wisdom to raise this little person. I pray that she will grow up to know you and to love you and follow you. I pray that she will be self-confident and willing to stand up for what is right in this crazy world. God I can't wait till she is here in my arms. I love you Lord.

In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: