Monday, June 6, 2011

Going to the States!

Wow it has been a couple weeks since I have blogged.  Our life is pretty monotnous.  We get up make breakfast, go to school, come home, make lunch, relax, go to the park, make dinner, do homework and go to bed.  We wake up and do the same thing the next day.  But this weekend, I will have a change in my routine.  Thursday morning, I am going to wake up before the sun and fly to Mobile, AL to see one of my best friend's get married.  This was an unexpected gift.  I have been friends with Katy since I moved to Mississippi when I was 11.  I am so excited to see such a dear friend marry the love of her life.  Please pray that I will have safe travels, and pray that Matt and Haley will have a fun weekend here in Costa Rica (I know they will; Matt is planning pizza, donuts, icecream, and burgers plus a lot of time at the park)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you will have fun. I am glad you get to go. Love you. G

Terri L Tindall said...

I hope Haley and Matt don't have tummy aches. So glad you get to go. Hug all of our Columbus friends for me. Love you. Mom