Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lunch with the ladies

Today after school, a few ladies from class and I took a bus went to the mall of San Pedro for lunch.  Each town has a mall, and the one in San Pedro is 3 stories and on 2 floors there are large food courts.  We ate at a place that was much like Q'doba in the States.  Better than the food was the company.  There were 4 of us in total.  I am so thankful that here in Costa Rica, God has provided me with friends (most of which are leaving in 6 weeks).  One thing I talked about with one friend on the way home was how our husbands just do not understand why we need time with other women.  We don't understand it either, but we know that we do.  We also know that other women make us laugh and encourage us and always provide great conversation.  Today, I am thankful for all of the women in my life.

No comments: